1. By making a boat donation to Boats 4 Causes® on or after April 15, 2011, you will be entitled to receive one Free Cash Rebate Voucher to access the Cash Rebate Mall and earn up to $3,000 in cash rebates for a period of one year from the date you activate your Voucher.
2. You will be entitled to claim your Free Voucher once Boats 4 Causes® has received verification that your boat has been sold (if it is sold from its current location) or picked-up by one of its authorized tow companies and that your boat is free of any liens or other items that would impair Boats 4 Causes® ability to sell your donated boat.
3. You must claim your voucher within thirty (30) days from your receipt of our email notification that your voucher is ready to be claimed. The claim of your Free Voucher is subject to verification by Boats 4 Causes® of your name, donation number and email address associated with your donation. You must claim your voucher in order to receive it.
4. Once you submit your claim to Boats 4 Causes®, your Rebate Account Code and PIN number will be emailed to you at the email address you provide within one business day of your claim.
5. Your activation and use of the Cash Rebate Mall fulfillment website is subject to verification. A valid voucher PIN number that has not been used previously by any party is required.
6. You will need a valid PIN number and Rebate Account Code issued to you by Boats 4 Causes® for your exclusive use that will enable you to setup and activate your Rebate Account and access the Cash Rebate Mall website for one full year.
7. You must have a valid email account to participate in this program.
8. You may not offer access to the Cash Rebate Mall website for resale to other parties. Use of the Cash Rebate Mall website and access to benefits are non-transferable.
9. Only one such voucher may be redeemed and used per individual person, per household, per donation within a 12-month period.
10. You must be an individual, 18 years of age or older to use this program.
11. You will be credited, subject to the terms and conditions enumerated within these terms and conditions; a percentage of the net purchases you make at the stores affiliated with and accessed through the Cash Rebate Mall. The specific cash back payment associated with each Affiliated Store will be posted on the Cash Rebate Mall website. The net purchase is defined as the total amount paid to the store minus tax, gift wrapping, shipping, promotional credits, returns, cancellations, and transactions fees or as the Affiliated Store defines on their respective website.
12. As a user, purchases made through the Cash Rebate Mall will be redeemed "Qualified Purchases" and will earn cash back if and only if all of the following criteria are satisfied:
- "Cookies," both first and third party (if applicable), must be enabled on your web browser.
- All potential Qualified Purchases must begin by clicking on a merchant link located on the Cash Rebate Mall website to the Affiliated Store.
- The link to an Affiliated Store must not be altered.
- All purchases must be started and completed in one shopping session after the user clicks through to an Affiliated Store via the link.
13. The determination of whether or not a purchase made through Cash Rebate Mall Affiliate Store is a "Qualified Purchase" is at the sole discretion of management of Cash Rebate Mall. All rebates earned by you are subject to review. Necessary adjustments may be applied to Rebate Accounts at any time by Cash Rebate Mall management at its sole discretion. If you do not agree to adjustments made to your account, your only recourse will be to terminate your access and use of this services. Cash Rebate Mall management reserves the right to terminate any Rebate Account for abusive or fraudulent activity.
14. Earned rebates will be accumulated and will display in your Rebate Account for your review online. You must request First Rebate Payout Request and subsequent Rebate Payout Requests in order to receive the funds available in the your Rebate Account. Complete directions to request a payout are listed in the My Rebate Account section of the Cash Rebate Mall website.
15. Rebates requests are paid by having the specified amounts of your available funds loaded on to a Prepaid Visa Card. Any Rebate Payouts that are greater than $25 will have no costs or surcharges, except in the case where a user has lost or no longer has access to, for any reason, the Prepaid Visa Card that was issued as part of the first Rebate Payout. In such a case where additional Prepaid Visa Cards are issued, a nominal charge applies as stated in the My Rebate Account section of the Cash Rebate Mall website. Rebate Payout Request of less than $25 are subject to a $5.00 surcharge. Any earned rebates not requested within 90 days of an account expiring will be forfeit and no longer available to be paid to you.
16. If an Affiliated Store fails to report a transaction to Cash Rebate Mall management or withholds payment to the Cash Rebate Mall for any reason, Cash Rebate Mall management reserves the right to cancel the rebate associated with that transaction. Rebates awarded to you are subject to adjustments for returns, cancellations, and other events. Such adjustments can be applied to Rebate Accounts at any time by Cash Rebate Mall management at its sole discretion. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your Rebate Account, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the Program.
17. You may be taxed on your accrual of cash back rebates, depending on the amount of rebates you accrue and the laws of federal, state, and local jurisdictions. Cash Rebate Mall Management may choose to provide you with those notices on occasion. In all instances, you will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your accrual or redemption of available rebates.
18. It is your responsibility to check your Rebate Accounts regularly to ensure that earned rebates have been properly credited and that your account balance is accurate. If you do not believe that a rebate has been correctly credited to your account you must contact Customer Service within 90 days of the transaction, or said transaction and available rebates will be forfeit.
19. Cash Rebate Mall management is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Affiliated Store, or for any Affiliated Store withdrawal from the Program, or for any effect on accrual of rebates caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. Cash Rebate Mall management is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any special offer or coupon code at an Affiliates Store site. It is your responsibility to make sure that all specials are valid. If you choose to use coupons and specials that are not listed on this website, we cannot guarantee that you will be eligible to receive rebate on your purchases.
20. Upon activation and registration for the Program, you will select a password that will allow you to access your Rebate Account to verify transfers, check account balances, and modify your account information.
21. Cash Rebate Mall management is entitled to act on instructions received once logged into your Rebate Account by entering your password. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorize your password, and do not write it down. You are responsible for keeping your email address, password, account numbers, and other account information confidential. Cash Rebate Mall management is not responsible for any credits or debits made to your account by someone else who uses your account.
22. The Cash Rebate Mall and Rebate Program are being provided to you "as is" with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Cash Rebate Mall management disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Cash Rebate Mall, Rebate Program and website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of stores.
23. Cash Rebate Mall management does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the quality of, or accuracy of advertisements for, any merchandise, products or services offered or provided be Affiliated Stores or suppliers in conjunction with the Program. In addition, although Cash Rebate Mall management intends to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to Cash Rebate Mall website, Cash Rebate Mall management does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that this site is free of destructive materials. In addition, Cash Rebate Mall management does not warrant that access to the Cash Rebate Mall website or use of the Cash Rebate Mall program error-free, and Cash Rebate Mall management assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by your access, or inability to access, this site or your use or inability to use this program, including, but not limited to, your inability to accrue Rebates by purchasing items with an Affiliates Store.
24. In no event will any other company with which Cash Rebate Mall and its owner/operator, Exclusive Marketing Incentives, has a corporate partnering relationship, including without limitation, co-branding, co-marketing, joint development, or a licensing or supplier relationship be liable to you for non-performance of rebate obligations. You agree not to sue any corporate participant for non-performance by Cash Rebate Mall management. In no event shall management be liable for any damages, claims or losses incurred (including without limitation compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages), however caused and under any theory of liability arising in connection with: (i) the program; (ii) any failure, delay, or decision by Cash Rebate Mall management in administrating the program; (iii) the use or inability to use the Cash Rebate Mall website, or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential or exemplary or punitive damages, including legal fees, arising out of such use or inability to use the program, or (iv) the purchase or use of any merchandise, products, or services of stores or suppliers, and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
25. You agrees to indemnify and hold Cash Rebate Mall management, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees due to any acts by management, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, or made by any third party due to or arising out of users access to this program; the violation of these policies by user, or the infringement by user, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any communications.
26. Cash Rebate Mall management reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time with notice. Notification of Program termination will be sent to the email address you provide to Cash Rebate Mall management during the registration process. Cash Rebate Mall management will not be responsible for failing to notify you of Program termination where such failure is caused by any reason outside the control of Cash Rebate Mall management including an error in your email program, an inaccurate email address, your failure to check for email online or your failure to inform Cash Rebate Mall management of a change in your email address.
27. Cash Rebate Mall management may modify these terms and conditions from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions page of the Cash Rebate Mall website regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been modified. If you do not agree to any modification of the Terms and Conditions, you must immediately cease participation in the Program.
28. Access and use of this Program is subject to these Program Terms and Conditions. Any failure to comply with these Program Terms and Conditions, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or redemption of rebates, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Cash Rebate Mall management by you, or anyone acting on your behalf, may result in the termination of your participation in the Program, cancellation of your Rebate Account and/or forfeiture of your accrued rebates.
29. The Terms and Conditions listed here have been re-stated from the Cash Rebate Mall website. The Terms and Conditions listed on the Cash Rebate Mall website represent the sole Agreement between Cash Rebate Mall management and you and shall be governed by construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to conflicts of rules of law. As a condition of the use of the Cash Rebate Mall website and the Cash Rebate Mall Program and service, you (the user) agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Los Angeles, California and therefore agree to file any grievance or suit of any kind exclusively in the courts located within the county of Los Angeles. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. Cash Rebate Mall management's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture oragency relationship between Cash Rebate Mall management and the Affiliated Stores or between Cash Rebate Mall management and any other of its Corporate Partners. Neither the Affiliated Stores nor any Corporate Partner shall have the ability to create any obligation on Cash Rebate Mall managements behalf. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cash Rebate Mall management with respect to the Program.
30. This Cash Rebate Program is managed and protected by a Third party Company. Boats 4 Causes® is not responsible for the terms and conditions of the program and shall not be held liable for any issues relating to your use of this program.
1. If you need assistance regarding a merchant purchase, rebate confirmation, payout request or need other customer service related questions answered, you may contact Cash Rebate Mall by using the contact information that follows:
Cash Rebate Mall
6433 Topanga Canyon Blvd. #140
Canoga Park, CA. 91303
Toll-Free (800) 939-0140
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST
2. Payout Requests or Account Transfer Request: If your account and access to the Cash Rebate Mall website has expired and you have earned rebates that you would still like to have paid out to you, please visit the Cash Rebate Mall website and complete the Online Form on the Customer Service page and select 'Payout Inquiry' as the primary subject. This method of requesting a payout of your remaining rebate balance should only be done if you were not able to successfully login to your Rebate Account because it has expired. You will be able to still request a payout and receive any available funds loaded to an existing Prepaid Visa Card that you already received or have a Prepaid Visa Card first sent to you with your available funds loaded. If you have already received a new Rebate Account, you may also use this Online Form to request that any available funds from your previous Rebate Account be transferred to your new Rebate Account.
The $3,000 cash rebate voucher is issued by cashrebatemall.com. Boats 4 Causes® is not responsible for the terms and conditions of the cash rebate program. All comments regarding this program and your use of the voucher should be directed to cashrebatemall.com.